Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Engagement Pictures!

Today was a perfect day to get out and take some engagement photos of daughter #1 and her fiance, Luke, with my new camera. It was nearly 50 degrees and a bit overcast so the lighting was perfect.

We had a good time and Luke and Eden were great at acting natural.  We got some great shots.
















I think this one is my favorite.  At least it is at the moment.  Thanks to my new 32GB memory card, I shot over 400 pictures today--so my favorite could change!

I ordered a few prints from Mpix.  Excited to see what they look like printed.

They will most likely do an official engagement session with their wedding photographer to make sure they work well together, but I had a fun time playing photographer today.  We're going to take more pictures tomorrow when we go horseback riding in Estes Park.

Til next time ~ find your joy!
Kelly


No comments:

Post a Comment