Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas Morning Brunch Part I

We traditionally have a Christmas morning brunch which includes an egg bake and fruit.  This year I added The Pioneer Woman's Cinnamon Rolls.  They were divine!  They are now part of our new Christmas morning brunch tradition (and I'm betting we'll find a few other times to make them as well!).  Click here for the recipe!

Did I mention they were heavenly?  Divine?  Absolutely delicious? 

The dough.

 
Rolling the dough after smearing with butter, brown sugar and cinnamon!

Cinnamon Rolls in the dish before baking.

Cinnamon Rolls fresh out of the oven, smothered with Maple Icing!
Did I mention they were absolutely phenomenal?

Enjoy!

Kelly

stopitoff.blogspot.com

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh those cinnamon rolls look wonderful. I made a Christmas brunch for the first time this year and I made PW's monkey bread, similar ingredients and soo good! Thanks for stopping by my blog and I'm loving going through yours!

    ReplyDelete