Sunday, January 29, 2012

Quiet Sunday

Where did this week go?  It's been over a week since I last posted and I'm not sure how the days got away from me.  But it's a quiet Sunday, so I thought I'd share some random thoughts and updates from the last week.  Ahhh, who am I kidding, now that we're empty nesters, it's pretty quiet around here all the time, lol.

I cut my hair off this week.  Well, I didn't cut it, I went to Salon Salon in Boulder and Stephen cut it for me~ to the tune of about 7 inches gone.  It's a simple chin length bob.  Still getting used to it.  Heading back to Stephen on Tuesday to get my hair colored/highlighted.  It's been years since I've had my hair colored at a salon.  I'm pretty much a 'do it yourself' kinda girl.  Once it's colored and I'm used to styling it, maybe I'll post a picture.

After my haircut, I met Haley for lunch and then we went to see One For The Money at the theater.  We enjoyed it.  For the most part it stayed true to the book (One For The Money by Janet Evanovich).  Hope they continue with the book series on the big screen.   The book series is very entertaining.  I highly recommend it!

* * * * * * *

I made it to H20 aerobics Monday-Thursday.  Missed Friday because of my hair appointment.  H20 is all part of my 'get healthy' regime for 2012.  I'll tell you more about that later.

* * * * * * *

Haley has been working on her sister's bridal shower, which is in Minnesota at the end of February.  She's chosen a really cute theme.  Can't wait to see it come to life!

* * * * * * *

Haley texted me earlier today and asked what we were doing.  I knew right away that she wanted to come home for the day.  So, off I went into Boulder and picked her up.  She's currently doing homework on the couch and watching the pro bowl game that's at Aloha Stadium in Hawaii.

* * * * * * *

Hawaii.  I wish I was there, lounging on the beach soaking up the sun.  Yeah.  Not that I can complain about the weather, it was near 60 degrees today, but a vacation in a warm, sunny, beach locale sounds heavenly.

* * * * * * *

Next Sunday we are heading down to my brother's for Super Bowl 46.  Should be a fun time.

* * * * * * *

Random photo of my fur baby, Luna.

I think that's it for my randomness today.  I'll be back soon with my 2012 word of the year.

Til next time ~ find your joy!
Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment