Monday, October 19, 2009

Taking the Plunge

It's been a long time coming, but after much inner debate and turmoil, I took the plunge and joined Weight Watchers today--for about the 100th time-- and I'm determined it will be the last time.  Okay, I exaggerate...truly more like the 7th time in the last two decades.  It's been a few years since I was last a member, and the program has changed, so I went today with an open mind and heart determined that this will be the last time I join because I'm going to succeed.

I have religiously been attending H2O aerobics 4-5 days a week for the last 4 months and have lost about 15 pounds, and while I've kept those 15 pounds at bay, weight loss has come to a standstill.   It's time to up my game, and Weight Watchers is my weapon of choice.

Although short and sweet, the purpose of this post is to declare my commitment publicly, as I'm going to need all the support possible to keep me on the road to success.  Personal accountability is key.

So here's to my latest endeavor...to health and a long and fulfilling life!

Philippians 4:13 "I can do all things through Him who gives me strength."

No comments:

Post a Comment