Thursday, June 21, 2012

Dinner and Bowling

The newlyweds, Eden and Luke, arrived in Colorado at the end of last week.  It's been fun spending time together before they head east to West Virginia where Luke will attend graduate school.  Today they left for Colorado Springs to visit friends.  Last night we grilled a delicious dinner and then hit the bowling alley.  It was a lot of fun!  It was the first cooler day since they arrived where it was comfortable to sit outside.

Eden and Luke.  Luke is still not quite sure what to do when I start shooting pictures, lol.  He's pretty funny.  I have to say, he has a quick smile most of the time. :)

Eden either flashes me her pearly whites, or makes a face.  My mom taught her 'cheese' at a very early age.

Haley.  She's used to me sticking my camera in her face.  Sometimes she cooperates, sometimes she doesn't.

We grilled shrimp, mushrooms, peppers, and onions; brats and hotdogs; made guacamole and potatoes.  It was delish.

Once we cleaned up after dinner we headed to Boondocks, a family fun center and went bowling.

 Haley

 Luke

Eden

Jim (iphone photo)

I beat the pants off them all.  :)

Til next time ~ find your joy!
Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment