Thursday, March 4, 2010

My Weight Loss Journey - Month 4

I'm a little behind on getting this post out.  I have plenty of excuses, but I won't bore you with them here.  Without further ado, let's just jump right in!

Month 4 was very non-eventful.  I lost a total of 3.6 pounds, losing steadily every week.  I continue to workout regularly (4x week H20 aerobics).  I also added 45-60 minutes of treadmill walking a couple times a week, which was one of my goals for the month.  I wasn't too regular about it, but I did do it a few times.  I don't want to hit a plateau--feels a bit like one is coming on.

My other goal was to hit my daily fruit/veg goal.  I did better this month, but am still working on getting them all in everyday.

Time for this month's results...

Month 4     -3.6 lbs
TOTAL      -20.6 lbs

Month 4 Details          Weekly Total
Jan 18 (Week 13)      -1.4 lbs -18.4 lbs
Jan 25 (Week 14)     *no weigh-in Jury Duty
Feb 1 (Week 15)       -1.4 lbs -19.8 lbs
Feb 8 (Week 16)       -0.8 lbs -20.6 lbs
                                 *16 week Stay & Succeed Award  *5 lb star award

Foods that got me through— Fiber One Bars (again) 2 points per bar.  I ran out of these at one point and was going through withdrawals!  Note to self, never run out of Fiber One Bars. Never. Ever. My new discovery this month is Tex-Mex Creamy Dressing.  It was actually a dressing for  a WW black bean salad recipe but I use it on everything.  1/2 cup is 1 point.  Get the recipe here.

Goals for Month 5:  1) Continue to increase my non-H20 activity  2) Back to basics - weighing and measuring everything.  I'm not bad about this, but there were a few things I have started to 'eyeball' and I know that's not very accurate.

This month I leave you with this..

When you get into a tight place and everything goes against you, till it seems as though you could not hold on a minute longer, never give up then, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn.  --Harriet Beecher Stowe

Keep at it!

Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment