Monday, September 24, 2012

Fall Adventure | Day Trip to Pittsburgh!

On the second day of my West Virginia trip, Eden and I drove up to Pittsburgh while Luke headed to the WVU vs Maryland football game.  My brother, a United pilot, had a layover there so we met him for lunch.

We met him at his hotel and walked to the Market Square.

We ate at The Diamond Market.  Of course, I didn't snap a photo of the actual restaurant, but they did have fabulous burgers and fries.


Greg and Eden.






Pittsburgh was much more beautiful than I ever expected.  Can't wait to explore more of the city on future visits!

Til next time ~ find your joy!
Kelly

1 comment:

  1. I went to Jersey Boys that night! Pittsburgh is a pretty nice little city... Even though (being a Viking fan in the 70's) I will always have a distaste for the Steelers!
    Greg

    ReplyDelete