Monday, February 8, 2010

Creamy Salsa Dressing

I just have to post this recipe.  It's so so simple and fantastic!  It's actually a dressing used in a Weight Watcher Tex-Mex recipe that I'll post the next time I make it (so I have some pictures).  The dressing was so good, I just made it to put on romaine lettuce.

INGREDIENTS:
1/3 cup Picante Sauce
3 Tbsp Lite Sour Cream
1 Tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar

DIRECTIONS:
Mix together!


I used Pace's Picante sauce...it has no fat and no WW points (at least for 1/3 cup).  The only points come from the Light Sour Cream.


I know, it looks like a normal salad, but I included the picture anyway!

Makes a bit over 1/3 cup. I absolutely love the flavor.  You can definitely taste the bite from the apple cider vinegar, but I've always had a thing for that tang.

Photography note:  When I take pics after dark, with no natural light, they don't turn out nearly as well as those where I can use natural light.  I'm learning, what can I say!

Hope you like the dressing as much as I do!

Kelly~

No comments:

Post a Comment